Thursday 18 March 2010

I Decided My American Idol IX

it's SIOBHAN MAGNUS, no other!!!!
WOoOoOOtSS!! WoOoOOts!!!!

i haven't been followin the Idols since Fantasia Barrino was crowned but tis season is one bloody interestin one to watch & be surprised with the different contestant havin their own edge or indie takes on the theme songs. I LOIKE!!!

the only other time i heard Siobhan sang was Chris Isaac's Wicked Game, that hit me and now Siobhan so so so slayyyed Rollin Stone's Paint it Black, gave it a lil ol skool Metal screaaaaamingggg!! And her sweet smile & quirky style?? i LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! oh she's such a delight!!

10 comments :

  1. memang that Paint It Black rendition is dope lah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... I like her too!! Her version of house of the rising sun is totally mind-blowing ah!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell asleep before her performance :( but I know she has a great voice:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. paint it black..how can u not love that song~

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with kara... adam lambert flashes to mind...

    ReplyDelete
  6. dunintended: no doubt Leen ;)
    pieceofcloth: ooh i heard that & the Aretha Franklin song she sang...foooh, i think can nickname her Slayer for all her renditions of those classics!
    deesdaily: ouh...can catch on youtube, but juz dun watch it at work, her screaming might startle ur labmates
    iyuan: me likes!
    raf13: adam lambert's songs reminds me of britney, i've not really seen him sing on stage :|

    ReplyDelete
  7. i don't remember hearing her sing at all...lol

    But she sure can sing =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. who caught ur attn tis season then?

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe....well i liked andrew garcia during hollywood week...and thats all i know.

    I'm hopeless with this. My favs always crash and burn after making top 24.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh he the dude whom a judge say is a cross between Rob Thomas & Dave Matthew's Band eh?

    ReplyDelete