Wednesday 24 February 2010

Friends

Last week there was an article about friends featured in the paper's Mind Your Body section and it classified 3 types of friends who contribute to improve one's well-being. Today i met the Man Bitch & he remarked that i am becomin more n more housewife-like a.k.a domesticated. I know. Not quite the social one runnin ard organisin all kinda fun girlie meet-ups & hang outs anymore. No longer chatting online every nite, being there for those in need to purge off their daily stress or struggles or be the first to share happy news & rouse up some kinda agenda. 

I find the lil Cancer(the crab not illness..choy!) bit in me is developing more & more as I'm pretty much now been rather snuggly in my own shell, though alot of times i wish i was out there, havin & makin fun! I still have the verve but somehow i lost the mood. But despite the much mellowness that have overcome myself (i'm surprised, really), I noe I am still loved & am very grateful to have found my Movers & Shakers,those who give me kickstarts or simply kicks in the ass so i can rise up to my potentials & responsibilities; my Cheerleaders, who are always there to cheer me on when i'm feelin so shitty & helpless at times & Workout Buddies/Activity Partners, the ones who work their asses with me so that i won't feel pathetic doing things alone....Thank u for being there for me even tho i am always not around :)

I miss good ol times, I miss some of you but life goes on...
Ok, now must go goreng nuggets for hubby who's comin back from Noon Shift work!
See??

Much love~

17 comments :

  1. ahhh our supi's all grown up and blossoming at home... grinz... enjoy the feeling dear. dun forget to chill and have some "me" time too. its just as impt as "hubby-wifey" time. enjoy the twosome while it lasts yeah, see now i got 3rd wheel! haha... *hugs-to-lesbo-babe* watever it is, we're here for u....

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank u Raf! ((hug hug)) i'm comin over again today to see baby Mai with Mummy June k! that's a definite "me" time :)
    i'm growin more "aunty" but that kitchen stove is still not my favourite territory yet...but warmin up yes, warmin up.. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe...it was the first time i went out with friends and one of them bought a frying pan ok....hahahaha...such a good wifey. I usually just shout "Bibik...abang nak nuggets!!"

    And yes, agree with Raf, enjoy the twosome while it lasts. Its a good feeling and once baby comes along, you'll find it harder and harder to find you time and couple time.

    All the best ya *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...i also remember someone buying that cute frying pan :) if i want beautiful sunny side up i know where to go :)
    -hugs- miss u :)
    enjoy the hubby-wifey time and we'll check up again in the next "me" time :) -hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go have a threesome soon ok. Beats the missionaries and doggies everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun sis~~

    sekarang goereng2 nugget.
    in future lauk lemak cili padi.
    ayam masak merah yer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. shuhadar & deesdaily: alamak i haven't commissioned that pan yet! i keep makin scrambled eggs instead of sunny side up! heh! ((hug hug)) thanks for the encouragement & advises mummies-to-be!!

    afahzul: ayam masak merah dah try....belum cukup practise to perfect it yet. fwahhh lemak cili padi eh? insya Allah... hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. dah perfect panggil kita okays? cookout?? heee....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess now u and Iyuan knows why marriage life changes people. B4 your wedding yr hubby kept saying,"Dah kawin per, mesti byk time." And now he likes to stay home. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  10. raf13: hehehe insya Allah!

    prodigic: but apparently he seem to sync in real well & still keepin things pretty much the same..still happily playin games on PS3, plugged in to Zombie world, logged in to MSN...now even tell me wanna go shoot bikini model in leopard prints...possibly Ris Low?! wtf

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah he coax me into it also. I got no body. Broke down again. Kns.

    ReplyDelete
  12. *pat pat*
    u get baby mai to model for u lah...yestarday she smiled quite a bit while sleeping. must be very happy she got 3 days worth of poo out of her system! cute lil darlin u have Mr Fyz, i feel like smackin her cos she buat muka "Tao", refusin to wake up no matter how i disturb her...eeeeee geram!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eh eh nak smack anak aku tu, kena smack BAPAK dia dulu ok. I prefer to be smacked in the butt just to let u know first! *wink*

    Wat i meant earlier is tat my Canon broke down. My 40d body. So no motivation to go shootin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohh Bapak Maisarah yg nak kena smack eh? it'll be MAK maisarah's pleasure to do that, surely!
    ohhh camera body yg break down...nasib baik bukan mental break down...

    ReplyDelete