Saturday 15 November 2008

Return of the Space Cadet


Greeting Earthlings!

Yeaps, another chance to don my "space suit" tis week,so here i am...as requested & am gettin on pretty steady on my own dealin with the processes at work. Feels good to finally not be a Ping Pong bouncin abt two labs...ahhhh best! But i might still end up bein one again come the new year as the old department still can't find anyone to fill in my shoes as production there will start to pace up. Bleurghhh...

November's been really joyous, each weekend sees me witnessin the celebration of a beautiful union! A cuzzin got engaged on the first week end of Nov, last week was Sue & Adam's wonderful union,tis week will be that of my ex-secondary school classmate's n in 2 weeks, Ain & Helmi at their Sacred Garden. Next week will be Siti Sue's but ooops, i won't be in SG for that week end...sorry dearest babe! Ahhh happy happy for all of ya~

So who are next to Saman me in December huh huh?

15 comments :

  1. haha..cute sia
    u kena wear googles ah? wah..leceh lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee it's good to wear in case the plasma splash across my face! but hee rimas..so u noe, i wear MY safety goggles *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEKEKEKE

    i remembered laughing at Chia...now it's u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. prodigic: if i kagebunshin, maybe can become oompa loompa~

    fridgebuzzz: yeahhh now it's ur turn to laugh & me n jude...summore the suit makes me look so bloated...hahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah very clean for handling very "dirty" work...hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha....welcome to earth!!!
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. badawiyah: hahah camouflaged with the wall!

    winnpat: hehe thank u :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. dat's me! tutup aurat abis! *lol*

    ReplyDelete