Saturday 25 October 2008

Sinfulcravingz's Tiramisu (cups & gift set)

Rating:★★★★★
Category:Other
T-cups:
Oooo la la! VERY YUMMY!
I've been cravin for these tiramisu since the first time i saw them at Sinfulcravingz's site & months & months (or is it a year already?) later, I finally getta taste it!

The moment I open the cap....the aroma of vanilla wafts into the nose, invitin me to scoop the rich cream which then tantalises the taste buds with coffee & chocolate and a soft spongey base! Oh...Heaven i tell u!! They got the guests for my engagement all charmed!

Evidence:


Gift Set:
9 tiramisu glasses with fruits on top with classy decorations of ribbons & faux fur, all in a clear box for my dearest fiance on our engagement day. QUALITY stuff at it's best!

Thank U Ms Fluttermum for indulgin me & my guests with ur yummy tiramisu. Oh and thank u for the extra sometin for my engagement! My colleagues were also ga ga over it! Very sweet of u babe :)

So for anyone cravin for sinful sweet somethings, quick visit http://sinfulcravingz.multiply.com & contact her immediately!!

8 comments :

  1. Betul Betul Betul~!
    Sungguh sedap worrr~!
    Saya kasi 5 O!
    ShiOOOOOk~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooh yessssh........usually mine is without coffee so liza will always do chocomisu...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes sedap..my mum managed to bring 1 home for me..
    yiippee~!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY! heee... and i saved one cup for my dearie hubby! heee.... which the rest of the guys each got one spoonful! haha....

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeay! glad that all of u enjoyed te tiramisu!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ~alhamdulillah~ I'm so glad everyone loved it......thanks to you too Soph... and congrats on your engagement once again yea....

    ReplyDelete