Saturday 15 September 2007

Bitchfest!

I can't help sniggerin readin an email thread between my gal pals & myself with a so-called NUS grad, who was really rude when replyin to one of my classmate's email who was desperately seekin for a job.

A mass rude awakening to all email recipient, that invoked our usually mild Dee to respond followed by another rude reply. And so in comes Weiwei's & Linda's responses, to which i was still in a state of ignorance till Dee mentioned that there's gonna be a war breakin. I read the stuff and gave a piece of my mind too, with an Eminem's touch..can't help it u noe. One for the rudeness and two, for snubbin my friend who is suggestin that the reply email should be between the original sender & the A**hole(as Weiwei put it)  in a good manner, and not mass mail all of us in the mailing list. Anyways, issue was resolved for the ever Diplomatic Dee took the effort to clarify matters and even put in good words for me, whereas i couldn't be bothered to even give a shit abt replyin again to such a person. Hail Dee!

Tis episode makes me feel really blessed to be surrounded by great gal pals who stand up for each other & i'm really glad to be part of tis sisterhood...even tho Mummy June was not involved, i bet she would sound even more acidic than any one of us in response to that A**hole... 


 

Luv u Garang Babes!!

Tak Sayang Mulut....


24 comments :

  1. u should be coverin ur eyes...hey i've already included censors u noe...LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. weng kweang kweng. mana mana mana? bLwuek ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still dun geddit...how come email requesting for work become rude..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a woman's thing lah dude..

    ReplyDelete
  5. cos the bugger who mass emailed everyone in the list askin "Is tis a Junk Mail?" told dee (in anoter mass mail) to just mind her own business when she replied to his/her reply of the work request email suggestin that he/she should juz email the classmate and not "reply to all".

    how rude, right?
    intrude our inboxes yet got the cheeks to reply so rude. deserved to be given a tight slap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such passion. . .
    Such angst. . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muacky muack!Luv u too garang babe!heh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. But i dun get how come he/she get all your email?

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh he/she was one of the addreessee of my classmate's email lah. i have no idea how the bugger is related to my classmate, i dun wanna bother ask also. whateva~

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha....We all garang one. I just cant help it and reply her lah, her 1st reply is bitchy and it takes one bitch to know another. Thanks all for defending me when she replied, "Just mind your own business"...hehe...
    If you want me to mind my own business then do not "reply-to-all", should've just replied to sender..tsk..tsk...
    Here's a quote from me to my babes:
    ""We ride together, we die together...Bad Bitches for life!"
    wahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aiyoh.... I can't stand this type of B*tch too... Dah lah buat salah... Still got the cheek to "slam others"... tsk tsk...

    ReplyDelete
  12. yeap, toto is a SHE..hehe..confirmed it with Wei wei :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i shall refrain from saying something as I'm fasting.. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  14. heh yeah i refrained myself for the first one cos i dun wanna provoke unnecessarily plus i'm afraid what i felt might be a lil negative, i dun ave the nicest words..so i thought i better not reply but her second reply to, wahhh blood boil man...no way i can read n do nothin. bloody hell.

    Wah dee u even come up with a quote? can i add..."we Bite together" too to the quote?? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didnt come up with the quote, I think it was from the movie, "Bad Boys" Sudiman always says that phrase, I just change the "Bad Boys" to "Bad Bitches" hehehe...
    So with ur addition it'd be:

    We ride together, We bite together, We die together, Bad bitches for life...Woohooo..

    ReplyDelete