Thursday 15 February 2007

Goodbye MacQuarie, Hello Bondi!


Yeay! 5 more days left and today'll be the last day that we will be surfin the net at the campus and cookin our last meal at the apartment. We will be headin down south to stay at Bondi startin tomorrow! We checked out the beach yesterday and it was brilliant! Despite havin my V-day marked by steppin on a thumbtack (thank God it pierced my slippers first) and gettin myself stung by the tentacles of a Bluebottle Jellyfish at Bondi, i am very much excited to be there again! My Lord, the waves and scenery are juz so awesome! Am lookin forward to beachy days at Bondi and gettin roasted in the sun but sadly no surfin for me tho..oh well, here we come, hopefully no stings tis time around...go away Blueys, Shoo!


Image taken from: http://www.hollingsbee.co.uk/yearinaustralia/sydney4.html

7 comments :

  1. Oh there's the little beast..
    Ok I take back my words now of eating it as sashimi.. Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... kesian.. u got bitten on valentine's day.. definitely aint no lurve bite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I hope ur alright...
    Anyway remember to snap-snap-snap pweety pics in Bondi aite cuzzin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun surfing... and please don't get stung again..

    ReplyDelete
  5. bondi?? nekkid pics!! hahaha ;P....oppps sebbaik u kai slippers ...take care soph...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mars Bars... God Bless the Mars bars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ouh...we have that in sg, but since u've mentioned...alrite, gonna check em out! thanx man!

    ReplyDelete