Friday 22 July 2005

Get Right

While Dee's singin to Daniel Bedingfield, my anthem's by J.Lo. Doesn't quite fit the scenario but the song's been makin me groove week in week out wif pri 1 children and their tambourines. And 2 words kept drillin in my head from it. so here...


I'm about to sign you up, we can get right
Before the night is up
We can get right, get right
We can get right
I'm about to fill your cup, so we can get right
Before the night is up, we can get right, tonight
We can get right


Final countdown....tomorrow's the much anticipated yet dreaded paper...one more time at it, i dun wanna fail again. Dear God, ease my journey....let me get it right tis time. In the name of God...i kill u Organic Chem!!! 

5 comments :

  1. i wouLD so lurVeee 2see u in actiOn teaChing d kiDs n stuFzz..soUnds sOooo fUn!!

    heHe..maY u geddiT ryT fer ur paPer... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best Supi
    Ur time and efforts will not be wasted! Have some confidence in ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. see me in action?? jgn ah...tak glamour u...heheh.

    yes, yes...insya Allah...get right tis time, thanx fajy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u!

    i'm more confident tis time than the last...hopefully the paper's not too tough. and thank u also for the many Doa u put up on ur site. think those helped for my revisions :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. insyaAllah...you'll get it rite everytime.. =)
    alamak..i macam terjangkit u punya penyakit stress ah.. stress i tengok u study2..hehehe.. all the best, supi!

    ReplyDelete