Monday 25 April 2005

Where was my week end?

I lost it again...


Heh not quite actually. Juz spent it goin thru Intensive Lectures in school. Haa...missed the Muzika Extravaganza juz by a tiny while on Saturday. Damn, Jules i missed ur performance, i hope u did Great! I wish Suria would repeat its telecast! 


Had lecture from 2-10pm with a lil 2-hour break in between. Organic Chemistry was pretty okay but Biochemistry drove me nuts cos the lecturer was so monotonous and not havin notes on wat he was teachin was not helpin either. I switched off most times while he blabbed abt proteins. God...it was so borin & dry! Dealin that with a tummy cramp was juz soo Urghhh!! Had an early nite and had a nightmare! I dreamt that I stabbed someone who got me so pissed with a pen(?!) but she survived and I was chased by police. Wat an outrageous dream!!


Woke up at 9am today and made my way to school for 10am lecture. Torture...i haven't woken up so early for these past few weeks! Bummer's life...what do u expect. Late nites, late mornings...Missed my buses and end up gettin to class at 10.20am and God....monotonous lecture again....and my persistent tummy cramp juz made things worse. Luckily i was in Hafi's good company. Had a break slightly before 1pm and we took a lil walk at PS. Got ourselves bikinis! Hahaha retail therapy for a sucky weekend. Somehow when we got back to class at 2, my tummy cramp went *PooF* Yeay! The Biochem lecturer discussed abit abt exam questions and let us off one and half hour early. Hmmm more window shoppin for me n Hafi before I met bf for dinner at Cuppage Plaza.


Bf got himself another New PSP game. Lumise? Somethin like Tetris/Brickgame...hmmmm i still prefer Wipeout! Hahaha hmmm maybe cos my brain was too dead for any games that needs strategy or some thinkin. My score was Pathetic!


Back to school for my last lecture at 7pm and had to solve some Organic Chemistry problems. Crap...i can't think! I got the sinkin feelin when I was facin my exam paper last year when given a startin molecule and end product and i gotta figure wat happened in between. Arghhh!!! It's sickenin! I was juz there waitin for the lecturer to provide me with the answers...That is NOT good! Must start usin my brain to figure those stuff out. Revise, practise, revise, practise!! I must I must I must!!! I dun wanna fail AGAIN!


I'm countin down to my last day of Intensive Lectures that end on Wednesday nite. Oh man...i juz feel so suffocated with the overwhelming knowledge and humid weather! And wat's in for me tomorrow..eh later? I'll be meetin a bunch of primary 2 kids who have very very short span of attention in the day and Molecular Bio lecture at nite! Am i gonna survive?! Hell YEAH!!


I aM GoNNa SEiZE the DaY!!! Riitee.........

10 comments :

  1. Hehee... its okie. I did shitty bitz.. Lol ;p

    repeat telecast will be on 1 st May, 2pm. Catch it if u can. I muz watch it to see myself being da stupid clumsy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck for your studies! Make sure don't fail ah! muahaha

    i missed the show. no time to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U clumsy one? Hmm sure or not?

    K k must watch, if u look great dancin away u have to be punished for lying :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u Samantha! u have a good week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 309 was very boring lecture. I wished I had skipped and watch muzika extravganza instead. Can't catch the repeat too. By the way, I'll show u the visual outcome of my bikini for u only.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yah man, the old fogey wasa bore!
    ooo Visual outcome?!! nice or not? nice or not?? show me!! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sophie: U will survive. U are doing well so far. Nice bikinis u got there

    Hafi: eh...jealous..u sharing the visual outcome with sophie only? sobzz..hahahah..kiddinglah..sexy sia...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha.. I'll show it to u too.. Sexy ke hape? I'm in need of breast augmentation. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lydia: thanx for cheerin me on...2 more nites to go!

    Hafi: Ish breast augmentation pulak!

    ReplyDelete